Hey do any of you guys wear those mesh basketball singlets? The ones with the little perforations so you can see through and see the guy's torso and their pants line. 

I was walking around the shops wearing a black one with pink shorts under today. I always wear bright coloured shorts under coz reckon it's hot being able to see the top of my shorts through the shirt. I was walking along and my shorts were slipping gradually lower and i couldn't raise them up because i had both hands full. I had no underwear on and then I realised I was doing a freeball sag which was partly visible through the mesh. It felt so fuckin sexy and i got a semi by the time i reached the car lol. Anyone else done this?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Basketball jersey helps for when its hot and I would wear it basically anywhere I go but football practice jerseys r even better for staying cooler cause the little mesh holes r bigger the arm holes can be huge and a lot of the jerseys like hardly reach down to ur shorts

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I wear them while working around the house at work during the summer or during roleplay day with the girlfriend I am the sexy football player and she is hot nurse

do u like football jerseys or sideless shirts better for when its really hot by ups?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I wear them while working around the house at work during the summer or during roleplay day with the girlfriend I am the sexy football player and she is hot nurse

Got a pic wearing one?

• Like 1
On 5/7/2021 at 12:52 PM, SaggerMatt said:

They're pretty meshy.  Pretty visible skin through the holes with nothing underneath.

That’s cool  Do u wear anything underneath?

I got mine for summer so I like never got anything under but I got jerseys with numbers and letters cause u really can’t see through it so much

i basically try to be comfortable and it’s not to show off. U can like totally see everything through a plain meshy jersey

what size r yours Matt?

cause with mine if I was wearing them with pads like for football practice for real they would like hardly come halfway down but without the pads they basically get to my shorts 

I do not wear the sleeved ones with anything underneath.  When I go outside, I usually wear the sleeveless ones (basketball jerseys) with a t-shirt underneath.  I just bought a XXL basketball jersey I wear quite often now, and I couldn't tell you the size of the sleeved jerseys I wear regularly, since they're so old without the size even on them!  Peace!

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 7:33 AM, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Hey do any of you guys wear those mesh basketball singlets? The ones with the little perforations so you can see through and see the guy's torso and their pants line. 

I was walking around the shops wearing a black one with pink shorts under today. I always wear bright coloured shorts under coz reckon it's hot being able to see the top of my shorts through the shirt. I was walking along and my shorts were slipping gradually lower and i couldn't raise them up because i had both hands full. I had no underwear on and then I realised I was doing a freeball sag which was partly visible through the mesh. It felt so fuckin sexy and i got a semi by the time i reached the car lol. Anyone else done this?

Oooh!  So hottt!! Wish I'd been there to see that.

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I own a few basketball and football mesh jerseys, which I love to wear out. But I also own three Fubu football jerseys in perforated leather - one black/grey, one navy/cream and one yellow. Also own a perforated black leather singlet. They’re some of my favourite items and I wear them out a lot 🔥