Latino bros are so f uckin hot! Love their dark complexion, and if they're sagging more than 3 inches, it's a bonus. Especially if underwear is showing. Also, latinos look so amazing in xxx videos. They are the most likely ones to wear their hats in crazy directions, which I love. I think all bros need to experiment with hat directions. Sideways and diagonal tilted is really hot! But if you're gonna sag, wear a flatbill hat and leave the sticker on it or put it on the underbill! If you're not a sagger, a regular curved brim hat is acceptable.

• Like 4

Okay, but I doubt you'd call a Spaniard or Portuguese man Latino.  They become Latin American, and Spain and Portugal do not.  It's pretty strict, actually, nationalities and races.  I wouldn't go around making up your own definitions.  I mean, they're tearing down Christopher Columbus statues in this country and destroying them.  It can only be from and lead to more ignorance.

You are actually correct, I thought Latino comes from the fact that both Spanish and Portuguese in the latin language family, but apparently Spanish boys are referred to as Hispanic only. So I take back my previous statement.

On 5/22/2021 at 9:22 PM, Vikkin said:

Do European Spanish boys count? If so, I would recommend Oscar Casas on IG, he is an actor and he occasionally sags and he is also a surfer so his body is amazing.
(here is one pic as a teaser)

187788753_146032090837977_6456157968782983645_n.jpg

Count? Dude, saggers from the world over count x who gives a F****. If you sag... We want to hear about it. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Vikkin said:

You are actually correct, I thought Latino comes from the fact that both Spanish and Portuguese in the latin language family, but apparently Spanish boys are referred to as Hispanic only. So I take back my previous statement.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it.  But, I'd hate to say it, I'm pretty sure you were so emphatically wrong.  Latinos refer to Latin America.  Peace!

1 hour ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it.  But, I'd hate to say it, I'm pretty sure you were so emphatically wrong.  Latinos refer to Latin America.  Peace!

Latino means that guys from latin America, but the south is called latin because all nations there came from Spain and Portugal both being Latin language, so I jumped to the conclusion that European Spanish boys must be latinos as well, while in fact they called Hispanic.

No, they're probably Spanish/Espanol as well, not Hispanic, which also refers to the Americas.  I think Hispanic is a race designation for Latinos in the U.S. at least, and Spain would be European/Caucasian.

• 6 months later...

I know some good looking cholo's they are old school wear them vans with the white button up shirts with the tan docker type pants with the bandanna around their head and usually blk hats turned slightly turned to the right or left