16 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I was gonna say mind your own business 😂

Boxerbriefs mostly around 14 or 15 with the occasional boxers. Has been this since. 

Haha it is personal.  But, I don't mind showing my boxers sagging from time to time!  Haha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wore briefs from kid until early teens, then boxer shorts from early teens, until 2017. I currently wear both boxer shorts and Boxerbriefs. I do have a couple pairs of briefs but don’t wear them to often. Brands for boxer shorts are mostly American Eagle, and for Boxerbriefs the brands I wear are Hanes, American Eagle, Jockey, Calvin Klein, Champion, Hollister and Ethika. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I don't remember when I was really little but there is a picture of me lying on the carpet watching TV when I'm 4 in purple and white Mickey Mouse undies. My Mum used this on a photoboard at my 21st next to a photo when I was 14 lying on the couch in boxers. I think I wore pattern briefs till around 8 or 9 and then solid coloured briefs. I started wearing satin silk boxers first year of high school and then switched to boxer briefs around 17. Now I wear boxerbriefs or briefs, and cotton boxer shorts to bed.

• Like 4

Briefs until I was 8/9 then a mix of briefs and loose boxers until I was 14, then loose boxers only until I was 20 then boxer briefs, then back to a mix of boxers and boxer briefs at 24 before I switched to mostly briefs with occasional boxers and bbs

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Got out of diapers and moved straight to boxer shorts! They're what I've worn all my life. There was a period of time during middle school that I wore boxer briefs specifically for orchestra performances - the fancy slacks I wore to those were loose and I still got some uncontrollable boners then so wanted boxer briefs to help. After I got those under control I wore boxers no matter what. I'm 29 and I still wear them, I don't own any other kind of underwear.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Briefs as a kid. When I was 12 I spotted some hot jockstraps in Topman - I had to pluck up massive courage to buy two. One was black silk, the other red satin. I would wear them secretly without anyone knowing. I switched to boxer briefs soon after, then discovered satin boxers - I started a collection which is still growing today. I also started wearing leather boxers and leather jocks as soon as I could afford them, and also bought various pairs of shiny bball shorts which I use as underwear.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, saggerpunk said:

Briefs as a kid. When I was 12 I spotted some hot jockstraps in Topman - I had to pluck up massive courage to buy two. One was black silk, the other red satin. I would wear them secretly without anyone knowing. I switched to boxer briefs soon after, then discovered satin boxers - I started a collection which is still growing today. I also started wearing leather boxers and leather jocks as soon as I could afford them, and also bought various pairs of shiny bball shorts which I use as underwear.

Bball shorts as underwear is cool!

I used to wear Hanes white briefs but after being bullied in middle and high school for wearing them, I switched to Hanes boxer briefs, and then I switched to Underarmour Boxerjocks.  I love my underarmour undies! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Too bad you had to change because of being bullied.  I changed, because everyone was doing it and growing out of it a little.

I was an easy target in school to bully because I wore glasses, have ADHD, heavyset, and I was to scared to standup for myself because that ended with me getting beat up.