Have you ever stolen underpants and/also socks from someone (friend,relative,stranger)?

Is stolen misconstrued for theft even if the boxers are immediately returned to the rightful owner without their realisation.

I would call that borrowing if know harm is caused 😉

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

I used to take some in college from the lost and found at the laundry room. But at the end of the year I'd put them back lol

You had a 'lost & found room' full of underwear. Why was I not informed lol 

• Like 1
Just now, Lee249 said:

You had a 'lost & found room' full of underwear. Why was I not informed lol 

I've mentioned it before lol and it wasnt a room it was a box in the laundry room. Hell a lot of my album pics were in the stolen undies like the leaf boxers one lol

• Like 1

I’m not much into wearing other people or used undies, or even steal/borrow/keep it from someone… I get nervous if whether it’s clean or not, it could mess up my d*** from say wet dream of someone undies (almost like how you feel if you wear someone’s face mask if it’s used?!). If I get new pair from store, I’ll wear it. If I got someone who forces me to wear used undies… I’d freak out and say fine just to make them happy.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pokemon said:

I used to take some in college from the lost and found at the laundry room. But at the end of the year I'd put them back lol

How loke. I'll go to college next year. Maybe then I'll find some:)

1 hour ago, Astg94 said:

I’m not much into wearing other people or used undies, or even steal/borrow/keep it from someone… I get nervous if whether it’s clean or not, it could mess up my d*** from say wet dream of someone undies (almost like how you feel if you wear someone’s face mask if it’s used?!). If I get new pair from store, I’ll wear it. If I got someone who forces me to wear used undies… I’d freak out and say fine just to make them happy.

Haha nothimg problem:)

• Like 1
On 5/30/2021 at 10:51 PM, Lee249 said:

Is stolen misconstrued for theft even if the boxers are immediately returned to the rightful owner without their realisation.

I would call that borrowing if know harm is caused 😉

No. Thats not stealing:)

• Like 1
On 5/30/2021 at 8:00 PM, H.D said:

well 2 years ago my step dads boxer briefs ended up in my pile of laundry, i didnt say anything because i wanted to  keep them. and they fit really well on me the fabric was nice and i started  using as a cum rag and i have been cumming on it for 2 years without washing it and i wear it almost every day and he still doesnt know i have them 

Nice. How does it look like?

20 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Was this before or after you wedgied someone? 😜

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

Was this before or after you wedgied someone? 😜

Neither lol tho sometimes I'd wedgie myself in the stolen undies lol. Not enough to rip them of course since I'd return them to the lost and found at the end of the year. 

• Sad 1
24 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Neither lol tho sometimes I'd wedgie myself in the stolen undies lol. Not enough to rip them of course since I'd return them to the lost and found at the end of the year. 

Why would you wedgie yourself? Haha. The more we communicate, the cuter you sound 😉

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

Why would you wedgie yourself? Haha. The more we communicate, the cuter you sound 😉

Sometimes you want one but dont feel like trying to get someone to do it lol. It's common for this fetish since it can be an embarrassing thing to bring up to others, people just give themselves ones

• Haha 1
  • Love 1