Everyone knows that boxer briefs dominate now and most guys of all ages wear them. Also loose boxers seem to have all but disappeared, and here in the UK I feel like they are now seen as the “uncool” underwear and get called dad pants etc. Which is a shame as I still like them.

However I have noticed more places have started selling briefs, including shops targeted and younger customers, like Superdry. I don’t see many guys wearing briefs but someone must be buying them, has anyone else noticed briefs becoming more popular?

Do you guys see the trends changing any time soon and briefs overtaking boxer briefs, or even loose boxers coming back? Boxer briefs have been the most popular for about 15 years and I can’t see that ever changing at the moment, but what do you think?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For sure.  I mean, I think boxers are here to stay.  Can't really explain to where they went, but they are cool af.

For sure.  Same to you!

Makes sense.

I still prefer boxer briefs but i talk to a lot of guys on Saggerworld who seem to like briefs. That wasn't the case even 5 years ago. But i think it can also depend on where you live. Baggy boxers are more popular in some countries than others.  

3 hours ago, SaggerK said:

What got you back into wearing briefs? We’re you always boxer briefs before or were you a loose boxer guy back in the day?

Really exercise got me into briefs again.  I was going through boxerbriefs really quickly with running and stuff.  Getting holes into them.

51 minutes ago, danmart said:

I still prefer boxer briefs but i talk to a lot of guys on Saggerworld who seem to like briefs. That wasn't the case even 5 years ago. But i think it can also depend on where you live. Baggy boxers are more popular in some countries than others.  

All are really good to sag in.  I think it's what's being made the best at the time.  

Most of the trends go with our age.  I see mostly guys wearing boxer briefs or briefs now .  I think it has to do with comfort and their activities.  I also see many guys still wearing boxers which is to still hot . 

Most of us were born between 1980-1999 we are wearing boxer shorts and boxer briefs but most of us have to lose the Covid-19lbs an the dad body most of us are going back to they gym so you need some briefs for active use 

I mean how do you know people you see aren't wearing briefs? You can't really tell looking at someone if they are wearing briefs or boxer briefs unless their pants are super tight lol

Realistically tho they are probably wearing boxer briefs 

Well, if you want my opinion you are gonna get it. The boxerbriefs are in & here to stay I mean, all the blokes wear them.

Boxers have always been an occasional thing. One day boxers are on, one day they are off.

I do like a guy with his package for me that's so hot! 

3 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Most of us were born between 1980-1999 we are wearing boxer shorts and boxer briefs but most of us have to lose the Covid-19lbs an the dad body most of us are going back to they gym so you need some briefs for active use 

Works for me!

2 hours ago, Pokemon said:

I mean how do you know people you see aren't wearing briefs? You can't really tell looking at someone if they are wearing briefs or boxer briefs unless their pants are super tight lol

Realistically tho they are probably wearing boxer briefs 

Lol wut?

2 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Well, if you want my opinion you are gonna get it. The boxerbriefs are in & here to stay I mean, all the blokes wear them.

Boxers have always been an occasional thing. One day boxers are on, one day they are off.

I do like a guy with his package for me that's so hot! 

For sure.  I mean, I think boxers are here to stay.  Can't really explain to where they went, but they are cool af.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, SaggerMatt said:

Lol wut?

OP said they don't see many guys in briefs but like you cant really tell most times since they look very similar to boxer briefs 

17 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Oh, I think it sounded like you were talking about see-thru pants, or something.  Couldn't follow, peace!

Matt, we always seem to miss eachother on here. Peace & love to you 👍

When I was in high school almost every guy wore satin silk boxer shorts. By the time I was at University most guys wore boxerbriefs. The saggers I see around now are wearing boxerbriefs. I would assume majority of young guys are wearing boxerbriefs. I have seen a few guys wearing briefs - but brands like CK and Tommy, so there are younger guys wearing briefs. Fashion goes in circles so I would expect a future generation of high school boys to be wearing briefs or back to baggy boxers.

On 5/30/2021 at 2:44 PM, SaggerK said:

...loose boxers seem to have all but disappeared, and here in the UK I feel like they are now seen as the “uncool” underwear and get called dad pants etc...

More like grandad pants!

Underwear is a function. Boxer shorts are for lounging around the house or wearing baggy jeans or basketball shorts, sweatpants  and if you don't want your package supported boxer briefs are in the middle of boxer shorts but some support of briefs I wear boxer briefs if I wearing dress pants or skinny jeans or working out . Briefs are for complete supporting your junk but it's hard to o find briefs in the store that aren't plain white jockstraps they provide excellent support for your junk and having your ass exposed perfect for working out 

29 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Underwear is a function. Boxer shorts are for lounging around the house or wearing baggy jeans or basketball shorts, sweatpants  and if you don't want your package supported boxer briefs are in the middle of boxer shorts but some support of briefs I wear boxer briefs if I wearing dress pants or skinny jeans or working out . Briefs are for complete supporting your junk but it's hard to o find briefs in the store that aren't plain white jockstraps they provide excellent support for your junk and having your ass exposed perfect for working out 

Underwear is no function for me meh. I just sag like crazy wearing the tightest ones (no arrogance intended) 😋 

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

For sure.