Is there anyone who sniff other guys (relatives, strangers or mates) underwear or socks and help yourself secretly?

I have sniffed a few pairs of worn boxers in my time. An ex of mine kept himself well-scented down below... It was like he only just applied deodorant. 

Left his change of clothes underneath my bed once. When he left for something, I dug out his worn white CKs & enjoyed sniffing them for ages. Smelt so good & very provocative! 

Wanted to try them on too, but that would arouse suspicion if spunk residue was left. Not that anything would be questioned later on.

Thinking back... Should've creamed them 🤔😏 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I have sniffed a few pairs of worn boxers in my time. An ex of mine kept himself well-scented down below... It was like he only just applied deodorant. 

Left his change of clothes underneath my bed once. When he left for something, I dug out his worn white CKs & enjoyed sniffing them for ages. Smelt so good & very provocative! 

Wanted to try them on too, but that would arouse suspicion if spunk residue was left. Not that anything would be questioned later on.

Thinking back... Should've creamed them 🤔😏 

That's really hot. Sometimes I go to the gym and find some guys take off their underwear and leave it there, I will grab it and sniff then maybe cum on them. So hot. Sometimes, I did to their  socks. haha 

• Haha 2

When I was in college, I had a friend who I asked when we went to dorm room together if it was ok for me to sniff his socks after he takes his sneakers off… he said sure, fine. So I sniffed his soles of his socks for a while as well as touching it… then I asked if I can take his socks off and sniff/touch his bare feet… he said sure lol. So I did and maybe I sniffed his socks out of his feet on occasions…. I had fun sniffing it. As for the underwear’s, no I never sniffed them… it can be embarrassing cause I didn’t want to make my friend uncomfortable, whether he’s gay or not.

I borrowed the hottie,  @spsagger91 's    bb's and DC sneaks for the day during one of our parties.   I was chillin by the pool  Went swimming in pool and jizzed in them good.  Got me so turnt  

19.jpg

vlcsnap-2015-06-07-18h22m35s202.jpg

24.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Astg94 said:

When I was in college, I had a friend who I asked when we went to dorm room together if it was ok for me to sniff his socks after he takes his sneakers off… he said sure, fine. So I sniffed his soles of his socks for a while as well as touching it… then I asked if I can take his socks off and sniff/touch his bare feet… he said sure lol. So I did and maybe I sniffed his socks out of his feet on occasions…. I had fun sniffing it. As for the underwear’s, no I never sniffed them… it can be embarrassing cause I didn’t want to make my friend uncomfortable, whether he’s gay or not.

Wow. You are so lucky. I never be brave enough to ask. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, jace said:

I borrowed the hottie,  @spsagger91 's    bb's and DC sneaks for the day during one of our parties.   I was chillin by the pool  Went swimming in pool and jizzed in them good.  Got me so turnt  

19.jpg

24.jpg

U should sniff it when he is pass out. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, brooklyn89 said:

Wow. You are so lucky. I never be brave enough to ask. 

Well, in general, I tend to be shy asking… but being that we’re in the dorm room seeing him off his shoes, I kinda did ask if it was ok to sniff, and see his bare feet, cause his feet size was about 11 or higher… don’t remember… that was big feet size, so I never seen his big feet till that day. Was good experience.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Astg94 said:

Well, in general, I tend to be shy asking… but being that we’re in the dorm room seeing him off his shoes, I kinda did ask if it was ok to sniff, and see his bare feet, cause his feet size was about 11 or higher… don’t remember… that was big feet size, so I never seen his big feet till that day. Was good experience.

Yeah. It sounds amazing. i never be brave to ask. Dont know what I should react if he says no. Haha

• Like 2
On 6/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, jace said:

19.jpg

24.jpg

Sounds so hot Jace!!! Wish I could borrow your white undies and get them wet and jizz in them ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/25/2021 at 12:58 PM, Astg94 said:

Big feet = big ego 😉

Take it you 'got off' with the experience? 

• Like 1
On 6/26/2021 at 12:59 AM, brooklyn89 said:

Yeah. It sounds amazing. i never be brave to ask. Dont know what I should react if he says no. Haha

Ask someone else lol 

On 6/24/2021 at 5:57 PM, jace said:

19.jpg

24.jpg

Nice1 fella 👌