• I've gave and been given a wedgie

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would be really hot if a hot guy gave me a wedgie lol

My gay ass would have gotten a boner if that happened to me lol. Getting a wedgie from a hot guy randomly was such a fantasy for me

Happy new year! I hope this is the year of wedgies lol

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Those would look sexy pulled to your neck ;)

Please be gentle with me 😏 got loads of underwear I can offload onto you or anyone for that matter. I just haven't had a proper clearout.

I'm an UNDERWEAR HOARDER lmao 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Please be gentle with me 😏 got loads of underwear I can offload onto you or anyone for that matter. I just haven't had a proper clearout.

I'm an UNDERWEAR HOARDER lmao 

Lol I will you know I'm just teasing. Wouldn't give a massive one right away no fun that way 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Lol I will you know I'm just teasing. Wouldn't give a massive one right away no fun that way 

"Massive one" huh. You like to build yourself up? Whatever happened to one wedgie. Well that's a first lol 😂

1 minute ago, Lee249 said:

"Massive one" huh. You like to build yourself up? Whatever happened to one wedgie. Well that's a first lol 😂

Lol Idk if i could help it just giving 1. I guess you can pick, one very big one or a few medium ones

5 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Today my girlfriend 17 Year old son was being a smart mouth so I gave him the biggest atomic wedgie ever and today he was wearing briefs for the first time I ripped his brand new Calvin Klein briefs

See this is just bullying lol. Why are you a 40 year old man giving teens wedgies

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

Today my girlfriend 17 Year old son was being a smart mouth so I gave him the biggest atomic wedgie ever and today he was wearing briefs for the first time I ripped his brand new Calvin Klein briefs

If you said atomic wedgie, you should’ve done similar to the gif! Except I know that’s not a wedgie, but imagine it is…😂🤣😂🤣giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Nah atomic wedgie for anyone who doesn't know is a wedgie where the underwear gets pulled (or more often ripped) over someone's head. 

Oh, I didn’t know that! I was thinking almost like atomic bomb… almost like extreme slingshot wedgie lol.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Pokemon said:

See this is just bullying lol. Why are you a 40 year old man giving teens wedgies

He got caught using his mother's business travel expenses credit card to book a hotel room because it homecoming weekend and he wants spend some time with his girlfriend one he is 17 can't legally book a hotel room and both his mother and I said no as I am taking away his video game systems for his punishment he came after me so in self defense I grab him from his underwear and hang him on the top of the door 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Pabsman2024 said:

He got caught using his mother's business travel expenses credit card to book a hotel room because it homecoming weekend and he wants spend some time with his girlfriend one he is 17 can't legally book a hotel room and both his mother and I said no as I am taking away his video game systems for his punishment he came after me so in self defense I grab him from his underwear and hang him on the top of the door 

Wow

1 hour ago, Pabsman2024 said:

So what?! If he’s 17, that’s close to an adult… he’s not a kid like age 6-10… if I was his father, I’d say to my girlfriend, “who cares… if he’s enjoying himself with what he’s doing, so be it.” And I wouldn’t have punish him with taking video games away or wedgie… but I’d treat him in say Carvel or any ice cream shop as an congratulations. Teenagers can do whatever they want, even booking a hotel, in my opinion… but glad you felt good with giving him atomic wedgie.