Wedgies   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Ever been given a wedgie

• I've been given a wedgie
    • I've gave someone else one
    • I've gave and been given a wedgie

8 hours ago, Pokemon said:

The idea of giving someone a "self defense" wedgie is very funny to me like come on now 

Yeah, that sounds weird. Perhaps he is trying to filter through some new ideas for you hahahaha 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would be really hot if a hot guy gave me a wedgie lol

There's a lot of overlap between sagging and wedgies.  Lots of content creators here, on Instagram, and elsewhere are into both of them.  A lot comes up if you search "wedgie" on Saggerworld.  Xag jus

My gay ass would have gotten a boner if that happened to me lol. Getting a wedgie from a hot guy randomly was such a fantasy for me

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Yeah, that sounds weird. Perhaps he is trying to filter through some new ideas for you hahahaha 

Nah a doorframe would never support the weight of even a teenager, the undies would just rip right away without hanging 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Nah a doorframe would never support the weight of even a teenager, the undies would just rip right away without hanging 

Have you been measuring up for a stronger doorframe? Haha 

• Haha 2
Just now, Lee249 said:

@Pokemon as this is your field of expertise what types of wedgies are there? I mean you have the pulling, atomic & the hanging frame be it door or whatever structure. Just curious thanks.

There's the front wedgie or Melvin, those hurt more so I never do them. I stick to regular ones tbh

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pokemon said:

There's the front wedgie or Melvin, those hurt more so I never do them. I stick to regular ones tbh

This is educational for me. Does Melvin imply pulling from behind?

And as I waited with great anticipation last night at our arranged coordinates, for the whole Pokemon experience, you were no show. I've had a change of undies since.

Betcha would have met me if the story was true 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Pokemon said:

Lol if only

Nah a melvin when you grab the front 0f someone's undies and pull up to their nips lol. Very painful 

Oh crikey! Well I won't be wanting one of those. My manhood would forever be tarnished by such an ordeal. 

18 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Yeah I don't give those for that reason lol

Thank goodness for that otherwise I'd RUN FOR THE HILLS without a shred of regret. I would like to keep my testicles intact.

Betcha give good wedgie tho 😏

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

Thank goodness for that otherwise I'd RUN FOR THE HILLS without a shred of regret. I would like to keep my testicles intact.

Betcha give good wedgie tho 😏

Yeah I'm not mean lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...