Jump to content

Wedgies   

38 members have voted

  1. 1. Ever been given a wedgie

    • I've been given a wedgie
    • I've gave someone else one
    • I've gave and been given a wedgie


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would be really hot if a hot guy gave me a wedgie lol

My gay ass would have gotten a boner if that happened to me lol. Getting a wedgie from a hot guy randomly was such a fantasy for me

Just a little wedgie for ya😉

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

How's that wedgie department of yours going? Haha 😝

Not as well as I'd hope, been swamped with work and other personal **** lately

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2022 at 6:03 PM, Pokemon said:

Any good stories?

Well I was in high school sagging with hot pink underwear and my friend who was the was the quarterback ripped my underwear up so much I moaned

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2022 at 7:50 AM, Pokemon said:

Not as well as I'd hope, been swamped with work and other personal **** lately

Not to worry... Hope you're ok dude. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 8/29/2021 at 11:16 PM, Pokemon said:

To any European saggers that might see this, are wedgies like a thing there? I know they are in UK but like other countries?

As you can see I am from Hungary

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bence said:

Oh but we talked about wedgie in my topic "wedgie/pantsing stories".

Oh yeah forgot that was you tbh. In my defense I asked the question about other counties a year ago lol.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pokemon said:

Oh yeah forgot that was you tbh. In my defense I asked the question about other counties a year ago lol.

Oh yeah I seen it was 1 year ago..and yeah that was me

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2022 at 4:20 PM, Pokemon said:

Oh yeah forgot that was you tbh. In my defense I asked the question about other counties a year ago lol.

I think all countries wedgy, just some  more than others lol 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

I hope so lol

I'm still fortunate to be too far away from this 'atomic wedgy' you've been promising me 😁

Ps, great to see you active mate like those good ole days haha 👍

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lee249 said:

I'm still fortunate to be too far away from this 'atomic wedgy' you've been promising me 😁

Ps, great to see you active mate like those good ole days haha 👍

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol maybe not atomic wouldn't want to rip them

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Lol I'd like that

I experienced it once with a friend long time ago. I had to change into another pair of boxers because he was like so adamant to rip them.

I went along with it & thought okay. No 'atomic wedgy' just yanked them to trash them. He clearly had a strange mind. I get it now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I experienced it once with a friend long time ago. I had to change into another pair of boxers because he was like so adamant to rip them.

I went along with it & thought okay. No 'atomic wedgy' just yanked them to trash them. He clearly had a strange mind. I get it now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dang, you let him do it to you?  Man I want friends like you.  🤣

  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, StarsOnBlack said:

Dang, you let him do it to you?  Man I want friends like you.  🤣

I did & went along with it but he ruined a pair that were to be binned & not expensive 😃

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2022 at 8:24 AM, Lee249 said:

I did & went along with it but he ruined a pair that were to be binned & not expensive 😃

 

 

 

 

I mean I'd reimburse the victim for any pair I destroyed, that seems only fair.  What's in short supply is sufficiently cute guys who'd consent to letting me yank their undies until they're totally shredded.  😆

  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, StarsOnBlack said:

I mean I'd reimburse the victim for any pair I destroyed, that seems only fair.  What's in short supply is sufficiently cute guys who'd consent to letting me yank their undies until they're totally shredded.  😆

I'll submit my reinbursement. I'll take it out of the till as sundries 😛 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I'll submit my reinbursement. I'll take it out of the till as sundries 😛 

 

 

 

 

 

You can't submit your reimbursement, I haven't ripped anything off of you to reimburse you for.  XD

...so it seems we've each got a problem, and there just so happens to be one obvious solution that covers both of them.  😈  XD

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, StarsOnBlack said:

You can't submit your reimbursement, I haven't ripped anything off of you to reimburse you for.  XD

...so it seems we've each got a problem, and there just so happens to be one obvious solution that covers both of them.  😈  XD

I'll send you the bill haha 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.