Sniffing the underwear

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone else has a snout for this?

I sniffed my mates worn underwear recently and his black River Island's smelt fresh as they cum lol 

Also, does anyone actually wear a hot guys worn underwear? (****, wash and return ofcourse) omg that's so damn HOT the thought. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone else has a snout for this?

I sniffed my mates worn underwear recently and his black River Island's smelt fresh as they cum lol 

Also, does anyone actually wear a hot guys worn underwear? (****, wash and return ofcourse) omg that's so damn HOT the thought. 

Agreed . . . but to return it???  I just keep it, when I won't get caught; love wearing what other guys have worn - the hotter the other guy, the better the underwear feels.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, lo2go said:

Agreed . . . but to return it???  I just keep it, when I won't get caught; love wearing what other guys have worn - the hotter the other guy, the better the underwear feels.

Technically regarded as theft of property if not returned. As it's boxers... Suppose hmmm the one pair won't be too missed BUT I don't encourage any of it 😏🤣x

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lee249 said:

Technically regarded as theft of property if not returned. As it's boxers... Suppose hmmm the one pair won't be too missed BUT I don't encourage any of it 😏🤣x

Guilty as charged . . . and excitedly enjoying every moment.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, lo2go said:

I agree! "Borrowing" a hot mates underwear is so turn-on! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I live with a roommate, he sometimes sags but usually when i bring up the topic he says he doesnt do it while sagging. But when he takes a shower in our bathroom i usually get his clothes together so i pick out his outfits and boxers.  After his shower he leaves his clothes on the floor and im usually the one who picks up his clothes. His job is very labor intense and he goes to the gym so all his boxers are ripe and smell just like sweat and cum. And ofcourse i smell them, i gotta be the one to pick em up, imma smell them lol

• Like 1

A couple of years ago I hooked up with a  hot sagger through another sagging site. For a couple of months we fukked regularly, and we also exchanged underwear. He would wear my used boxer briefs and I would wear his. A couple of times we’d cum into our boxers before swapping - it was hot as fukk wearing his boxers filled with his cum 😛

• Love 4
On 9/23/2021 at 9:18 AM, saggerpunk said:

A couple of years ago I hooked up with a  hot sagger through another sagging site. For a couple of months we fukked regularly, and we also exchanged underwear. He would wear my used boxer briefs and I would wear his. A couple of times we’d cum into our boxers before swapping - it was hot as fukk wearing his boxers filled with his cum 😛

Hot story... Got me stiff as a rock dude mmmm 

• Love 1