Does your girlfriend know about the extent of your interest in sagging?

I love sagging and seeing guys sags, but really I can only seeing myself have a girlfriend or be in a straight relationship. That being said, are any of you keeping your (sexual) interest in guys sagging while being straight? I'd love to take channel the horniness I feel from sagging into sex with a girl. Any of you guys on here tried that? It seems tricky to navigate, especially when it involves being in a committed relationship.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

My girlfriend love's it when I sagg. I have been in my relationship with my girlfriend for 2 years and when I sagg I get horny and she gets horny too

So you and her notice other saggers and comment to each other how hot they are?

On 11/25/2021 at 6:04 PM, Ghammer20 said:

I love sagging and seeing guys sags, but really I can only seeing myself have a girlfriend or be in a straight relationship. That being said, are any of you keeping your (sexual) interest in guys sagging while being straight? I'd love to take channel the horniness I feel from sagging into sex with a girl. Any of you guys on here tried that? It seems tricky to navigate, especially when it involves being in a committed relationship.

Pretty much sums me up, it's not even really the fact of a guy sagging, it's just the actual look of the sag itself and only in sweats does it for me for some reason. I remember when I was alot younger and probably not even into sagging yet seeing 4 girls and one of them wearing a white tee and sagging grey sweats, the pants were obviously low and I loved it, could even be what triggered me and got me into it.

• Like 2
On 11/25/2021 at 5:04 PM, Ghammer20 said:

Like Pabsman 2024 said, I think you can take your horniness for your own sagging and put it into your girl.  I'd watch out, though, if you try it with other guys' sags.

14 hours ago, sagsweats said:

Pretty much sums me up, it's not even really the fact of a guy sagging, it's just the actual look of the sag itself and only in sweats does it for me for some reason. I remember when I was alot younger and probably not even into sagging yet seeing 4 girls and one of them wearing a white tee and sagging grey sweats, the pants were obviously low and I loved it, could even be what triggered me and got me into it.

I think this is normal enough.  Sagging is really sexual for guys/some guys.  I think they can have healthy sexual relations with their girl and incorporate sagging into it.

• Like 3

It's kinda hard to explain but I'm only interested and turned on by the style itself, not by the guy sagging, if that makes sense. I see myself as 100% straight.

Anyway my first girlfriend hated sagging and constantly told me to pull up my pants because it "looked stupid". She's a few years younger so she grew up during a time when sagging was rare.

A girl I met at a car meet last summer loved my sag, she would put her hands under my t-shirt/hoodie and touch my belt or underwear. It was hot AF having a girl actually acknowledging my sag. Sadly we only met once.

The girl I'm currently seeing hasn't said anything about it yet so I suppose she isn't entirely against it at least.

• Like 2