Close call today aha

So I was driving around and waiting at the intersection and waiting for the red arrow turn light to change green, minding my own biz like normal these days trying to be a decent human being and then this big truck turning and hit my brand new ride literally like six months old and so the cops show up, I'm upset like I should be and they say they wanna search my car. And I say F**** ass ***** cracker search the truck that hit me instead 😂😂😂

So after 2 hours sitting in that ***** ass back seat handcuffed like that they didn't find **** and let me go 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211127-230145~2.png

• Like 2

What an ass!! I really wished trucks are banned, then I think we be in different topic, and/or the police wouldn’t be involved in the incident. But glad things are over with though! I agree with Chris, I hope the trucker will pay for the damage!

Omfg right off.

Dilly, one of these days you'll be **** out of road dude. Also, since when have you ever minded your own business! Lol

Hopefully their insurance will pay out for compo damages.

Were you wearing hot boxers at the time, ya know with the stash hidden in?

Who took that first pic... On the news or something?

Oh Jeez 🙄

2 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Omfg right off.

Dilly, one of these days you'll be **** out of road dude. Also, since when have you ever minded your own business! Lol

Hopefully their insurance will pay out for compo damages.

Were you wearing hot boxers at the time, ya know with the stash hidden in?

Who took that first pic... On the news or something?

Oh Jeez 🙄

I called bunch of my buddies right after I got crashed into and one of my buddies that showed up took that pic and and then I posted it on my snapchat(there's video of me about to get in that back seat actually but I dunno how to extract video from snap) 😂

and then right before I got in the back seat the cop was pulling on my belt trying to shake out the front of my jeans but my **** wasnt going anywhere :D

and yeah, dude's insurance is finna fix my **** for the free

and I was wearing my new Ethika boxerz aha

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Dillon said:

I called bunch of my buddies right after I got crashed into and one of my buddies that showed up took that pic and and then I posted it on my snapchat(there's video of me about to get in that back seat actually but I dunno how to extract video from snap) 😂

and then right before I got in the back seat the cop was pulling on my belt trying to shake out the front of my jeans but my **** wasnt going anywhere :D

and yeah, dude's insurance is finna fix my **** for the free

and I was wearing my new Ethika boxerz aha

Ok. Do you have a link for us all to see? Curious 🤔 cheers Dilly. 

5 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

I have seen that and It was so hott I'm down toake youy prisoner and cuff you maybe get some ankle shackles on you maybe give you a full body strip search bend over and spread your cheeks 😂

Dirty lad! Dungeons and me no match haha. Yeah, take me prisoner but be nice doesn't mean I will talk 😋

1 minute ago, Daddysgums said:

Your my fav sagger Lee 

Not so bad yourself Mr. New undies are coming so should be able to do some pics at long last this weekend. Saturday is my holiday. Just so busy!! 

• Love 1