Close call today aha

2 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

Yeah I'm gonna get online and just buy a rack of new underwear just been lazy just holding off till after Xmas Dillon was lucky the guy who hit him actually had ins to pay for the damages

Dilly gets himself into all kinds of scrapes that bugger. Cool mate. I am doing more shopping tonight. Overtime has been paid which was owed to me. Glad HR didn't stuff up like last month! X

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

I'm glad you got what you were owed 

Cheers bud. Yeah, I lost one days overtime pay last month it stressed me out. Weren't gonna stand for it. I work bloody hard! x

15 minutes ago, Dillon said:

not the first time I been cuffed by the cops while sagging aha

I am so lucky they didnt shake out my boxers 

I would love to have my hands in your boxers Dilly 😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's what I'm talking about big pimpin hey I like that nickname for you Dillon yupp be a pimp for the day and rent my car for a c note a hr and you can be like me so give your money lmao that could be your catch phrase hehe

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Daddysgums said:

That's what I'm talking about big pimpin hey I like that nickname for you Dillon yupp be a pimp for the day and rent my car for a c note a hr and you can be like me so give your money lmao that could be your catch phrase hehe

Yerrrrr

On 11/30/2021 at 11:41 AM, Dillon said:

Got me a brand new V6 Camry 360 horsepower, on the free while they fix my whip on the freeeee 🤣🤣🤣

20211128_144212.jpg

When I visit My father in Kentucky I get off at The North American Toyota Camry Lexus ES 350  manufacturing plant in Georgetown Kentucky. The Georgetown Kentucky Police Department are Riding around in Toyota Camry Hybrid Police quad cars. I Live in Chicago IL we Get the Ford Explorer Police Interceptor since they are built in Chicago and Built-in Illinois so they get a tax break. So every Illinois police department has them

• Love 1
On 12/5/2021 at 2:37 AM, Pabsman2024 said:

When I visit My father in Kentucky I get off at The North American Toyota Camry Lexus ES 350  manufacturing plant in Georgetown Kentucky. The Georgetown Kentucky Police Department are Riding around in Toyota Camry Hybrid Police quad cars. I Live in Chicago IL we Get the Ford Explorer Police Interceptor since they are built in Chicago and Built-in Illinois so they get a tax break. So every Illinois police department has them

Hell yeah

• Love 1