What do you lounge in

I usually wear a wife beater with boxer shorts, sweatpants without any underwear and a wife beater,, or basketball shorts without any underwear and a wife beater or pair of boxer briefs and a wife beater and with slide on sandals with socks on . If I have to go to a store to get cigarettes, pick up food, liquor store, pharmacy to get condoms it's sweatpants without any underwear or basketball shorts without any underwear slide on sandals with a hoodie on

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

I usually wear a wife beater with boxer shorts, sweatpants without any underwear and a wife beater,, or basketball shorts without any underwear and a wife beater or pair of boxer briefs and a wife beater and with slide on sandals with socks on 

I too like wearing socks and slides, would you like to chat? 

My girlfriend's 17 Year old son and I live in slide on sandals we have Nike, Addias,Puma, Under Armour, Champion ones plus we a few pairs for going into shower at the gym or taking a shower at school. We both wear Black or Grey socks with or soccer sock's they are so comfortable and getting your feet to breathe.

7 hours ago, Pabsman2024 said:

My girlfriend's 17 Year old son and I live in slide on sandals we have Nike, Addias,Puma, Under Armour, Champion ones plus we a few pairs for going into shower at the gym or taking a shower at school. We both wear Black or Grey socks with or soccer sock's they are so comfortable and getting your feet to breathe.

Awesome man! Yes they are awesome and so comfortable, I always wear black socks with mine. 

Well without the 'glad rags' at home it's just plain wear. Hoody, t-shirt, joggers or sweats, undies and socks boo. 

Not at home much but it's nice to have a lazy day to venture out in front of the TV. Chill with Been and Jerry order take out that kinda nonsense. 

If I feel bored that I don’t want to get dressed or pick out clothes, usually I’ll wear same clothes from yesterday, or comfortable clothes, like sweats, soft long sleeve shirt or short sleeve (if it’s warm), with underwear, white socks and I’ll wear slip on vans if I don’t feel like tying my shoes, even when I go out quickly.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

I like to wear short black running shorts with no liner. Heaps comfy coz they're so loose and sitting on the lounge odds are my c**k or balls will slip out and my bf gets an eyeful haha. No shirt usually unless it's a bit cool then i put on a tank top with long armholes 

Absolutely the second-most confortable way to lounge (naked, of course, being the absolute best).

When I get free time off from work I want to be lazy. Lounge around in my boxer shorts and a tank top with slide on sandals with socks or sweatpants or basketball shorts without any underwear on order some Chinese Food, Indian Food, Japanese food, and have it delivered the delivery driver love's me because I tip them big and have a Hulu and chill or Netflix and chill day. Or have some me time completely naked and jerk off

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 4:22 PM, Lee249 said:

Well without the 'glad rags' at home it's just plain wear. Hoody, t-shirt, joggers or sweats, undies and socks boo. 

Not at home much but it's nice to have a lazy day to venture out in front of the TV. Chill with Been and Jerry order take out that kinda nonsense. 

That's what I'm in nowadays.

On 12/13/2021 at 4:12 PM, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

I like to wear short black running shorts with no liner. Heaps comfy coz they're so loose and sitting on the lounge odds are my c**k or balls will slip out and my bf gets an eyeful haha. No shirt usually unless it's a bit cool then i put on a tank top with long armholes 

Haha.

• 2 months later...