• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Young twink bottom guys who I can shape as I want. Slim, toned and smooth. I’ll provide the sagging gear, and you’ll wear it however I want. If I tell you to sag round your knees in public, that’s wha

I'm not even bothered if the stuff on the list isn't ticked, if he's just a decent lad. As long as he can put up with me. 🤣

Agree with the gangsta.  Skinny thugs mostly for me.

I like guys that have attitude rough around the edges,gangsta type guys, verbal guys,aggressive guys, guys with strong hands , and they must love hard rock music and of course skater/ sagging type guys but jocks are hott too

I mostly like twinks, someone who does have style, whether it’s sagging, skater, etc. I like someone who’s very nice person, not nosey, rude, or tells me anything that makes me uncomfortable right away. Oh and if a guy shows off an unexpected package that I never think would make me expected, I get horny. Also, I don’t want guys who gives me drama… I rather fun lol.

• Like 1

I like them rough around the edges but sweet and kind too. Prefer a guy who stands up for himself and is no pussy about people mouthing off. The alpha type that doesn't take any s*it. 

A decent, loyal, respectable, hot dude who rocks the headboard in bed and is with me for the long-run no matter about past grievances whatever that may entail. He is there because he means it.

Some people are destined for one another in this world... Even complete opposites 😏

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I like them rough around the edges but sweet and kind too. Prefer a guy who stands up for himself and is no pussy about people mouthing off. The alpha type that doesn't take any s*it. 

A decent, loyal, respectable, hot dude who rocks the headboard in bed and is with me for the long-run no matter about past grievances whatever that may entail. He is there because he means it.

Some people are destined for one another in this world... Even complete opposites 😏

Omfg that so fckn hot and well said Lee I'd love to be me asking your headboard rattle on top of other things I wanna do to you hehe

• Haha 1
On 2/15/2022 at 10:04 PM, AustinSole813 said:

love skinny twinky submissive kinky saggers hehe preferably with some hot footwear and someone that wears tight clothing.. in summary haha

Skinny jeans that you can gently slide down with your fingers... Do Vans suit? Love a Vans or Nike guy. It shows he has good taste. 

2 minutes ago, AustinSole813 said:

vans and converse are my favorites to wear and see on other guys.. but i mean nike, adidas, puma, all good stuff too

I love converse. Got some pairs of those too. Everytime my bro visits he suggests having a shoe sale or binning them.

I'm like these are my pride and joy do you know how much they cost? Would break my heart to get rid. Shoes are here to stay for the foreseeable 😏

Honest, decent, legal and truthful! 

If you mean in appearance, someone who cares how they appear. I don't mean a twink or muscle bound hunk. I mean a guy who dresses appropriately and looks after himself. 

Only has 1 pair of feet, so wears decent footwear. Decent underwear (that means chucks em away when they've got holes in). 

Clean n tidy, but isn't precious about getting a bit dirty. 🤣

Oh & if I'm not already too picky... A rounded personality. Chilled, takes the rough with the smooth, but not laid back on weed! 

2 hours ago, Atlantica said:

If you mean in appearance, someone who cares how they appear. I don't mean a twink or muscle bound hunk. I mean a guy who dresses appropriately and looks after himself. 

Only has 1 pair of feet, so wears decent footwear. Decent underwear (that means chucks em away when they've got holes in). 

Oh & if I'm not already too picky... A rounded personality. Chilled, takes the rough with the smooth, but not laid back on weed! 

At the end of the day you can simply walk away if he doesn't tick the 'list' right? 

14 hours ago, AustinSole813 said:

vans and converse are my favorites to wear and see on other guys.. but i mean nike, adidas, puma, all good stuff too

Yeah, for sure.  Important he looks good!

14 hours ago, Atlantica said:

That sounds nice.  I agree it's all about the looks and personality!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Lee249 said:

At the end of the day you can simply walk away if he doesn't tick the 'list' right? 

Yeah!  Remember you'd very well bump into him again some day, so make sure he doesn't tick you off.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Lee249 said:

I'm not even bothered if the stuff on the list isn't ticked, if he's just a decent lad. As long as he can put up with me. 🤣

• Haha 3