Pantsing/Wedgie stories?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You seriously need to get your arse wedgied & pantsed 😏 

@Bence @Pokemon you're most welcome 👇😂 https://dontloseyourpants.tumblr.com/tagged/boxer briefs          

I don't really have many pantsing stories but got a lot of wedgie ones

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Pokemon said:

I'm sure you've gotten a few with that cute ass of yours

Thank you for the cute ass compliment dude. It's not so cute right now after tragically falling on my harris after birthday drinks.

Got out of a taxi & went nose diving into someones hedge landing onto my coccyx (tail bone)

One week has passed & I still feel battered furthermore injuring it at work ouch.

I'm a stupid ******* idiot 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha 1
  • 7 months later...
On 11/24/2022 at 11:27 AM, saggydaddy said:

I always use to  pantsed people and people have pantsed me it what got me in to sagging my friends still do it even more that I sag

Lol they ever wedgie you

On 11/24/2022 at 4:27 PM, saggydaddy said:

I always use to  pantsed people and people have pantsed me it what got me in to sagging my friends still do it even more that I sag

Interesting route to sagging. I did one or two of those but it just angered people (friends) playful pantsing is cool but sagging is my crush now.

Just something about seeing a dudes underwear & wondering what he's wearing underneath. I'm forever trying to catch glimpses. It's also the curiosity.

I actually saw a guy's blue boxer shorts today as he reached sifting through the top rail of clothes. The rail is so high up, that people literally stretch. The doorway is right there, so if I'm in the back I get first prize! 

Hot asf watching guys stretch up & bend to look at the rails below. 

7 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Lol they ever wedgie you

All the time but not a very high one. wish you could see cause we all know you LOVE wedgies. They usually wedgie like this (sometimes more) and i do it to them back all the time even harder. One time i ripped ine of my homies underwear so know i know not no go that hard ;)

9493C652-59B4-4A91-9FC8-5C6B7595855A.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, saggydaddy said:

All the time but not a very high one. wish you could see cause we all know you LOVE wedgies. They usually wedgie like this (sometimes more) and i do it to them back all the time even harder. One time i ripped ine of my homies underwear so know i know not no go that hard ;)

Lol are you and your friends in college, I miss when you could do stuff like that with friends without it being super weird 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, saggydaddy said:

CLASSIC 👏

2 minutes ago, Pokemon said:

Lol are you and your friends in college, I miss when you could do stuff like that with friends without it being super weird 

They are in college but I am not because u didn’t want to go but they always invite to do stuff with them and I’m always at their campus:) I love them so much basically I love their asses :)

• Love 1
On 11/26/2022 at 11:27 PM, saggydaddy said:

They are in college but I am not because u didn’t want to go but they always invite to do stuff with them and I’m always at their campus:) I love them so much basically I love their asses :)

Did they do any tie up pranks? Sagging whilst tied up is like the icing on the cake for me. Gagged even better 😏