Taking Care of Morning Wood

As we know, all of us guys when we wake up tend to get Moring wood.  Being “pc” how do all of you take care of your morning wood?  When my fiancée is around and with me and Ihave morning wood, I will either slowly edge myself for my fiancée’s amusement or I will jerk off to soothe my erection needs. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah sometimes i rub one out and other times its hot to get up and walk around the house doing a massive tent in my shorts to taunt my bf

I wake up with a massive boner nearly every morning. Usually beat one out quickly before getting up, or get my bf to suck me off, or fukk his tight ass. I remember one time we had a young guy stay o

He's got the right idea 😏

13 hours ago, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Yeah sometimes i rub one out and other times its hot to get up and walk around the house doing a massive tent in my shorts to taunt my bf

He's got the right idea 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Got any pics of that?

3 hours ago, Daddysgums said:

I'd take care of your wood lee if I could hehe nothing like a big piece of hickory lol

Too bad for you I have work Chris mate x 

• Love 1

Belongs in the bedroom. Shove it up his arse go bouncy bouncy for a minute or two then whip it out & make sure he swallows.

I will take every last remaining drop in return mmmm 😏 too much salt for ones diet 🤢

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Belongs in the bedroom. Shove it up his arse go bouncy bouncy for a minute or two then whip it out & make sure he swallows.

I will take every last remaining drop in return mmmm 😏 too much salt for ones diet 🤢

Wow lmao

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Daddysgums said:

That got me hard reading this

Were you juggling two balls in your mouth at the time? 😂

• Love 1
On 3/4/2022 at 11:59 PM, Daddysgums said:

Wish I was wish I was juggling a big ? In my throat 

Make sure it doesn't go deep otherwise you'll gag Chris. Had one or two of those experiences which weren't pleasant at all! 

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yeah, we've talked about gagging here.  Not good at all.

Agreed. Thanks for the heads up aka slurp 😂

• Haha 1

Well with any of my ex bf would just lay on me and start grind against me ass once I feel boner happening I'm instantly turning over and going under the sheets and taking bare of that I'll usually start sucking it then kinda lay on my back with it my mouth and hope he gets the clue usually he will posistion himself and just humping my face it pretty intense always there for my bros 

• Like 1
On 3/13/2022 at 5:18 PM, Daddysgums said:

Well with any of my ex bf would just lay on me and start grind against me ass once I feel boner happening I'm instantly turning over and going under the sheets and taking bare of that I'll usually start sucking it then kinda lay on my back with it my mouth and hope he gets the clue usually he will posistion himself and just humping my face it pretty intense always there for my bros 

I like tasting cum but only on special occasions.

• Like 1
  • Love 1