Taking Care of Morning Wood

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah sometimes i rub one out and other times its hot to get up and walk around the house doing a massive tent in my shorts to taunt my bf

I wake up with a massive boner nearly every morning. Usually beat one out quickly before getting up, or get my bf to suck me off, or fukk his tight ass. I remember one time we had a young guy stay o

He's got the right idea 😏

I wake up with a massive boner nearly every morning. Usually beat one out quickly before getting up, or get my bf to suck me off, or fukk his tight ass.
I remember one time we had a young guy stay over for a threesome. In the morning when he got up to leave, I took him to my front door completely naked with a massive morning wood boner. He sucked me off quickly before leaving - hot as fukk!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, saggerpunk said:

I wake up with a massive boner nearly every morning. Usually beat one out quickly before getting up, or get my bf to suck me off, or fukk his tight ass.
I remember one time we had a young guy stay over for a threesome. In the morning when he got up to leave, I took him to my front door completely naked with a massive morning wood boner. He sucked me off quickly before leaving - hot as fukk!

Damm saggerpunk I'm really liking the way you think and just like your personality in general total turn on 

• Love 2
On 3/24/2022 at 7:34 AM, saggerpunk said:

Nice. Sounds like my kinda world hit me up sometime hehe 😏

• Love 1
On 3/24/2022 at 1:34 AM, saggerpunk said:

I would love to have my fiancee do that to me! It would be an awesome way to start the morning off! 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, saggerpunk said:

Yeah? That’s cool 🙌

Makes me wish I was a Twink btm again so you could destroy my sag bro wit that attitude u got mmmmm sexy asf

On 3/28/2022 at 4:35 PM, Admiralolsen said:

Just being seen with @saggerpunk and you, @SaggerMatt would be hot and awesome.  All if our sags showing as we walked or did stuff together, that would be sexy asf. 

Then I come along with my indigo skinnies sagging below arse wearing red CKs & juicy bulge walking past. I winked... Did you notice me? 😉

5 hours ago, Lee249 said:

Then I come along with my indigo skinnies sagging below arse wearing red CKs & juicy bulge walking past. I winked... Did you notice me? 😉

Of course @Lee249, I follow you and your tumblr.  Sexy asf too. 

• Love 2
On 3/30/2022 at 1:15 AM, Admiralolsen said:

Of course @Lee249, I follow you and your tumblr.  Sexy asf too. 

Aww thanks dude ♥️

On 3/30/2022 at 2:22 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Lee249 is awesome.

And you Matt ♥️

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 4:41 PM, DB7777 said:

I wake up every morning with my boxers looking like a circus tent from morning wood. 

I’m so rock hard now after reading this thread. 

The real question is... Can you hold the rain off? 🎪💧😁

• Haha 4
On 7/31/2022 at 2:32 PM, SaggerMatt said:

Wet, for sure.

I came like 5x today. I know, must have more in my bank than first thought.

The key to the perfect orgasm is to slow your foreskin thrust secs before you explode. Once you feel your swimmer is swimming up your shaft, slow him down then release.

You'll endure a better squirting experience 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • 5 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 5:00 PM, ShirtlessFreeballer said:

Yeah sometimes i rub one out and other times its hot to get up and walk around the house doing a massive tent in my shorts to taunt my bf

Actually further to this I've gotten a bit worse haha and often fcuk the shorts and just walk around the house with my massive hardon swinging from side to side for the enjoyment of my bf. It feels so fuckin good and it looks better now i shaved some of my pubes. Sometimes i sit down for a bit and it's so hot just sitting on the lounge with a massive boner sticking up, looking at my phone like it's the most casual thing ever while my sexy asian bf goes past in a slutty tank and footy shorts doing whatever he's doing. I think he walks past more often than he needs to lmao

• Love 1