Jump to content

Why I love watching workout vids lol


Recommended Posts

I don't watch videos as often as I work out and such.  But, prolly shouldn't be checkin' out asses of people working out.  Creepy, and I've had this happen to me.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2022 at 6:18 PM, SaggerMatt said:

I don't watch videos as often as I work out and such.  But, prolly shouldn't be checkin' out asses of people working out.  Creepy, and I've had this happen to me.

I don't understand Matt. We are all checking out arses all the time hence the confusion. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Yes.  The post was edited.  The dude was commenting on how he liked to check out the dudes' asses while they work out.

And the issue is...? Guys have nice firm athletic buttocks which are nice to look at. I don't get it but thanks 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SaggerMatt said:

Ah not a problem, Lee249, but I think there is crossing a line.

So you don't like looking at what you Americans call butts? Ok, now I am confused more than ever but thanks.

I like Dominic Thiem's he's got firm cheeks through the shorts of his hehe 😋

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I do, but exercising's not appropriate.  I work in the field and such.  I had some dude ask me to teach him to squat just so he could check out my butt.  I mean, let's get appropriate here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I work out and do squats and when you're trying to concentrate so you can be safe and not hurt yourself you don't want to see someone staring at you. If you're sneaking a peek and not staring and taking pics that's ok but not staring and taking pics. Think about the guy with 100's of pounds on his shoulders trying to concentrate!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Workouts make me sweaty & also trigger horniness i get so hard about it. Is that normal behaviour? Thanks 

Perhaps I am just missing the point hehe 😊

 

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm working out hell yeah I'm checking the field out at least let a few hotties know that I like what I'm seeing  maybe walk over to them and ask a workout question with a comment like " Damm bro your ripped how long you been working out "? Maybe ask him for some workout advice giving you more time to just say Damm he's hott asf who know maybe he might ask you if you wanna be a workout partner I flirt with alot of random  guys it's all in how you do it me personally I let my eyes do the talking I want them to know I'm interested in them and then go about my biz 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2022 at 1:33 PM, SaggerMatt said:

I do!  My clients should definitely work up a sweat!

I wouldn't say no to firm cheeks in shorts pressed up against my face & my hands either side mmmm 

Link to post
Share on other sites

When I am working out, I do check out the people in the gym.  I am usually looking at the really muscular/ bodybuilder guys and being extremely envious.  I, however, and way to nervous to even remotely ask anyone how long they have been working out or even ask for help.  I think that asking something like that is way too personal to ask.  I was also bullied badly when I was younger so asking for any workout help is some what scary to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends a bit on the gym, but typically most guys find it flattering to be asked for advice, it implies they've been successful enough in building muscles that they now look like they know what they're doing.  😀  That's assuming that you're asking in a natural, non-creepy way, not like "Dude, great ass!  How long have you been lifting?".  XD  Just about everybody who's been lifting for a while has had help from others, most are going to be pretty willing to pass along what they've learned if you're respectful about it and not blatantly hitting on them.

From personal experience though, I don't ask how long anybody's been working out.  One, because it doesn't necessarily tell you anything useful, people grow at different rates depending on how seriously they train and how long it takes them to figure out what works and what doesn't.  Two, because sometimes it's a sore subject.  About half a dozen times I've had some guy with a beginner's physique say he wants to look more like me, I'd say something blandly encouraging like "You'll get there eventually, we all start somewhere.", he'll ask how long I've been training, and it turns out the poor bastard has been training twice as long as I have, with less than half the results to show for it, and I've just unwittingly said something pretty discouraging, because I honestly thought he looked like a beginner.  😅  I'm more careful with my words now.  All that really matters is what they're working with now, not how long it took them to get there.

It's enough just to ask something like "Hey, I'm new here, can you show me how to use this machine?".  Nobody should take offense to something like that.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Admiralolsen said:

When I am working out, I do check out the people in the gym.  I am usually looking at the really muscular/ bodybuilder guys and being extremely envious.  I, however, and way to nervous to even remotely ask anyone how long they have been working out or even ask for help.  I think that asking something like that is way too personal to ask.  I was also bullied badly when I was younger so asking for any workout help is some what scary to me. 

I'd say go with your attraction there.  If you are really attracted to people when you walk into the gym, at least be respectful.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, StarsOnBlack said:

Depends a bit on the gym, but typically most guys find it flattering to be asked for advice, it implies they've been successful enough in building muscles that they now look like they know what they're doing.  😀  That's assuming that you're asking in a natural, non-creepy way, not like "Dude, great ass!  How long have you been lifting?".  XD  Just about everybody who's been lifting for a while has had help from others, most are going to be pretty willing to pass along what they've learned if you're respectful about it and not blatantly hitting on them.

From personal experience though, I don't ask how long anybody's been working out.  One, because it doesn't necessarily tell you anything useful, people grow at different rates depending on how seriously they train and how long it takes them to figure out what works and what doesn't.  Two, because sometimes it's a sore subject.  About half a dozen times I've had some guy with a beginner's physique say he wants to look more like me, I'd say something blandly encouraging like "You'll get there eventually, we all start somewhere.", he'll ask how long I've been training, and it turns out the poor bastard has been training twice as long as I have, with less than half the results to show for it, and I've just unwittingly said something pretty discouraging, because I honestly thought he looked like a beginner.  😅  I'm more careful with my words now.  All that really matters is what they're working with now, not how long it took them to get there.

It's enough just to ask something like "Hey, I'm new here, can you show me how to use this machine?".  Nobody should take offense to something like that.

You can ask online!  Fo' sho!

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can ask online, but online you have no idea what anybody looks like, and people can claim whatever expertise they want.  A lot of beginners have enough unjustified confidence in their own knowledge to start handing out advice.  At least in person you can see who's jacked and who isn't, and decide whose expertise to trust based on the evident facts.  It's also much easier to visually demonstrate movements in person.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.