• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Saggerworld collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, gender, location, etc.) depending on what the user submits when registering.
• IP address and device information (device type and browser) when you login to Saggerworld.
• Images that you upload to Saggerworld.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Saggerworld with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Saggerworld collects your data so that we can:
• Create your user account after registration to generate your user profile.
• Email you with notifications if you have enabled email notifications in posts/albums etc.
If you agree, Saggerworld will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• Google (Adsense) – refer to https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to read about how Google uses your data.
How do we store your data?
Saggerworld securely stores your data in a Data Centre in The Netherlands.
Saggerworld will keep your until you request for your data to be deleted. To request deletion email firstname.lastname@example.org or preferably contact the administrators on the forum. Your forum posts will remain however the username will be anonymized, you can request that they are also deleted, however member posts where they have quoted you will still show up on the forum. Images from the gallery can be removed prior to requesting account deletion.
What are your data protection rights?
Saggerworld would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Saggerworld correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Saggerworld to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Saggerworld erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Saggerworld restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Saggerworld’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aIIaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• For Google Adsense/Analytics, refer to: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — Saggerworld uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — Saggerworld uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Saggerworld sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us