Jump to content

SaggersRhot

Members
  • Posts

    2,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by SaggersRhot

  1. Love your latest wet pics. I would love to see more. Stay Wet!!!

  2. Hey guys. Just uploaded my first pic. Going to upload 1 pic a day. Its my American Eagle boxerbriefs. Let me know what you think

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. TheOther1

      TheOther1

      All pictures have been approved. If you can't see them maybe try reuplooading 

    3. SaggersRhot

      SaggersRhot

      I can see my pictures but then below it says no pics have been added to my album? This is the first time I'm trying to post my pics. Is there something I'm doing wrong that is causing this problem. A picture I posted yesterday took 10hrs to show up?

    4. TheOther1

      TheOther1

      It looked like you had a gallery but the pictures weren't part of the album but just part of the description. Try do it agaih. 

  3. Today I got to suck Di*k for the first time ever. It was amazing feeling it in my mouth. Then I was sucked back for the first time ever also and that was amazing!!!! 

  4. I'm so excited. Today I touched my first di*k of another guy!! It felt great.

    1. lo2go

      lo2go

      Good 4 U!

    2. CJS90
    3. Lee249

      Lee249

      Congrats! Next challenge is to get your lips around one :D

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.