Jump to content

SaggersRhot

Members
  • Posts

    2,105
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by SaggersRhot

  1. Any new wet pics coming soon?

  2. My work offered covid boosters so I got my second Moderna booster shot and 16 hours later I was super dizzy and nauseous. Lasted for 6 hours until I felt better but took two days until I was back to 100% again. Anyone else get a second booster and get sick?

    1. Daddysgums

      Daddysgums

      Yes and it sucked I was had more body aches and I was very tired for 2 days wasn't to bad when I got my third booster though

    2. Lee249

      Lee249

      I suffered an aching arm & bruising with the 2nd bit of a pain when you have little coordination. 

      I need to book another booster but the nurse is coming next week so will postpone it. 

      I'm imuneosupressed due to a life-long health condition. 

       

  3. Do you have wet pics

  4. I was watching po*n and jerking the other day and I decided to edge myself right to the point and stop right before I blow. I edged for 2 hours like that and then I went and didn't hold back and unload through my underwear and on my stomach. It was so intense that my legs felt weak for a few mins after! WOW!!! 💦😛

  5. Good afternoon guys! How are you all doing?

    1. Daddysgums

      Daddysgums

      I'm doing good I hope you doing well also 

    2. Emohotboy

      Emohotboy

      I am doing great even if I still waiting to meet my sagger friend or even better a sagger boyfriend 

  6. Happy Valentine's Day to all the hot gay saggers on SW ♥️ 

    1. Daddysgums

      Daddysgums

      Happy Valentine's day bro

    2. Emohotboy

      Emohotboy

      Yes u too, specially if u are single and ready to mingle lol 

    3. Daddysgums

      Daddysgums

      Yupp I'm single 😭

  7. I assume you like wet shorts? What kind of shorts? How do you like to get wet?

  8. Where you from? How old? Do you get your clothes wet? How do you like to get wet

  9. Got any new wet pics lately?

    1. johan92550

      johan92550

      Not any new ones sadly 

  10. Hey guys! For the last two days I posted pics of me in my American Eagle boxerbriefs. I got so horny from taking the pictures that I had a great jerkoff afterwards. Would you like to see pictures like these everyday? Any tips or suggestions to make my pics better? Let me know what you think. Thanks Guys 😉

    1. 4040fantom

      4040fantom

      Love the pics. Keep making more please

    2. CaptainPanther

      CaptainPanther

      Nothing to be sorry for if I don't bash one out at least twice a day I became s grizzly bear two things I can't do without in s day coffee and **** lol

  11. Are you up for skype?

    1. Andrew_Smiley94

      Andrew_Smiley94

      I wish, but I can’t handle it with my parents at home… had bad situations last year. Sorry. I’ll let you know when I’m up for it.

  12. Hi Guys!

    I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Thanks for another good year for me on this site. There have been some rough spots on this site for me this year but overall, it was great. Thanks for the support and encouragement you all have given me. If anyone ever wants to chat just message me. Please continue to wear your mask and social distance and wash your hands often and we will get through Covid-19. Hopefully 2021 will be a much better year for the world then this year was. Merry Christmas!

    1. EMK

      EMK

      Merry Christmas to you too. I hope you enjoy it.

  13. The time has come to say Goodbye. Recently, as many of you have noticed, there are alot of immature users on saggerworld now. Many of us have expressed they feel unwelcomed and are the target of harassment by these new users, many of whom are not old enough to drink. They are trying to get the mature guys out of sw. They are cowards and hiding at home behind there phones and they think they can talk to anyone on sw anyway they want from the safety of their house. I guarantee you that they would not talk to us in person like that.

    That being said, I decided I'm leaving SW and will no longer be a active member of this community. It's a shame to leave because I have made some good friends on this site.

    Thanks for all the great pictures guys! If you want to contact me to talk through phone calls, texting, skype or whattsapp please send me a private message and I'll give you my information.

    Thanks again to all of the members that I talked with over the years. We had many nice conversations. I will check my messages on this site once or twice a month so if you message me, there might be a delay until I get back to you.

    Take Care guys and Thanks for being there.

    For the last time,

    SaggersRhot

    1. ElCarnicero

      ElCarnicero

      Hasta la vista, baby!!!

  14. Hi Guys!

    This past Monday I started my new job and I love it so far. It is a job I always wanted to have but I had a nice job and was affraid to leave. Turns out, getting laid off in March was a great thing! I now have a job I like and work this week was great. The time goes so fast because I'm so happy at this new job. Thank guys for your support during this tough time for everyone. I hope you are happy at your job too. Stay Safe Guys! 😀

  15. Sorry to hear that, Lee.

  16. Hi. Check your whatsapp

  17. I sent you a message a few days ago. Did you see it?

  18. Hey Guys!

    So, today was my physical exam for my new job and it went well. I also had a virus test and it was negative! I actually was given the head position at the job because I scored the highest on the suprise test they gave me lastweek at the interview. Next step is two days of watching safety videos and getting trained in first aid and getting certified in CPR. That will all be nextweek. Things are moving along nicely for me now. Thanks for you friendship and support guys!

    1. EMK

      EMK

      Congratulations! I wish you all the best!

    2. saggingbelts
  19. I got some much needed great news today! I was laid off on March 13 because of the virus. I applied at a place that I always wanted to work at. A week ago, I got a call to come in for a interview and I had to take a suprise history test about the company. Finally, today I got a call and I got the job! I'm so relieved to finally have a job again and now have money coming in again!!!

    I was feeling useless not working and was always angry everyday because of not having a job and the added pressure of the craziness in the world.

    I go to the company doctor on Friday to be checked and I get a virus test. They stick the swab up your nose into your throat. I'm not looking forward to that though. Lol I go to work on Monday for training and paperwork. It's such a weight off my mind to finally have a job again!

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Boxerbriefs4me

      Boxerbriefs4me

      Awesome Dude! Congrats!

    3. SaggersRhot

      SaggersRhot

      17 hours ago, Prowler905 said:

      awesome news congratulations and good luck

      Thanks. I appreciate it.

    4. SaggersRhot

      SaggersRhot

      4 hours ago, Boxerbriefs4me said:

      Awesome Dude! Congrats!

      Thank You!

  20. Check whatsapp

    1. Lee249

      Lee249

      I have removed WhatsApp because it causes nothing but agro - my boss jumped on the case keeping me tamed.. didn't see it coming! I would appreciate all correspondence done either on here or text. Thanks

  21. Hi Lee. What's new

    1. Lee249

      Lee249

      Not much... I just came back on for a bit dude. 

  22. Hi Lee. I was looking to talk today but I guess you forgot. Hope you are well. 🙂

  23. Check your messages

  24. Hi Guys!

    I was horny lastnight so I decided it was time to take some new pictures. I just uploaded them so look for them shortly. I like to get comments and messages so please let me know your thoughts. I also take picture requests so if you have a idea of something you would like to see, just let me know. Thanks Guys. Enjoy! 😁

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. lo2go

      lo2go

      Yeah!  Let's take a look; at least some us will comment.

      Eagerly,

      All of us   😋

    3. Lee249

      Lee249

      I need to send you another pm buddy 

    4. lo2go

      lo2go

      Ready and eagerly waiting . . . 😍

      . . . and hard to wait . . .  😉

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.