Please be advised, IPB Chat has now ceased operation and is no longer available. Because of this, we have implemented a new form of chat for you on the site.
Please click HERE to find out all the details regarding the new chat, how to use it and how to access it to use.

Welcome to

Please Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.
By registering with us, you'll be able to Chat, Access Member Only Dedicated Areas and to discuss,
share and private message with other members of our community and join our Competitions! PLUS we offer exclusive discounts to our members from selected brands.
Not only that but we are a 100% FREE Website!



  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

30 Excellent

About joeboxerboy

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday 05/26/1988

Contact Methods

  • Kik
  • Skype
    Ask me :)

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Burlington ONT, Canada
  • Sexuality
  1. AE are awesome or Joe boxer
  2. I usually jerk off at night before bed or on the weekends when I wake up too. Usually just wearing boxers, I love pulling my c**k thru the fly or over the waistband! Typically clean up on a pair I wore the previous day
  3. Joe boxer!! I have over 80 pairs LOL
  4. Professional truck driver, sag a bit when I'm delivering to a customer, lots of sag while I'm driving
  5. sagging some joeboxerboxerbriefs on swvideochat come and watch

  6. I love the vids! Especially the ones with the Joe boxers!! So hot
  7. Theirs a few post about this already. Mines nitroshaun
  8. I wear boxers 90 % of the time, they are Joe Boxer or American Eagle. American Eagle trunks for the other 10%
  9. Canada here!! just west of Toronto
  10. New album is up online check it out!!

  11. Just uploaded new album check it out when it gets approved

  12. New pics coming soon loads of New Joe boxer boxers!!

  13. of course its going to be diesel, fully loaded with a 6 speed manual tranny. I have always wanted the above one but currently own a pretty nice 1500 hemi
  14. Well everyone wants cars, but if cars are not your thing like me i want a truck! 1) Dodge Ram 3500 Mega cab Dually with a huge trailer to haul around my Corvette! 2) Z 06 corvette
  15. I drive, and own a vehicle. I got my license when i was 17, did the drivers training which helps with decreasing your insurance premiums. But owning and insuring a vehicle is pretty expensive, now factor in the price of gas currently and any maintainance that may be required adds up quick!! but when i did get my license i havent taken public transit since that day. I currently hold an "A" class license in Ontario which lets me drive a tractor trailer, which i do daily! In the states that license is refered to as a commercial drivers license for you americans on the site. But driving is very fun so i believe everyone needs their license!