Jump to content

Lee249

Members
  • Posts

    26,298
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    357

Everything posted by Lee249

  1. I didn't cut you off. I had to delete all my DMs in one go in order to establish contact with anyone. There were over 500 DMs. Hope you're sleeping better now mate ๐Ÿ‘

    ย 

    1. Dillon

      Dillon

      Love ya cuhhhh, I still having the nightmares and everything ๐Ÿ˜ข

    2. Lee249

      Lee249

      So sorry mate. Might be an idea to consult a doctor to assess you & get some sleeping tablets prescribed xย 

  2. DM sent. Massive congrats on your promotion! Soooooo happy for you my good friendย โค๏ธย x

    1. Andrew_Smiley94

      Andrew_Smiley94

      Thank you so much Lee! Now I can report you to juvenile detention! (Flamey told me that!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Nah just kidding man. DM has been sent to you! ๐Ÿ‘

    2. Lee249

      Lee249

      Haha nice1 mate ๐Ÿ‘

  3. Saved a bunch of amazing rap sag vids from different groups on YouTube most recently. Mostly sagging & shirtless. Hope to share.ย 

  4. Congrats Jannik Sinner!! Well deserved win ๐ŸŽพ๐Ÿ’ช

  5. Buying new boxers now that's settled in my mind ๐Ÿ‘ gonna ditch the parka for a jacket & sag low this PM on my walkabouts methinks.ย 

    1. Lukey

      Lukey

      did you sag low?

  6. Gushed over a few peeps last night.. combination between tiredness & booze lol x

  7. @maxfli FAB as always bro! Luv ya โค๏ธ x

  8. Gearing up for the Sinner VS Medvedev Oz Open final. Soooooo excited! ๐Ÿฟ Backing Sinner all the way.ย 

  9. Sometimes you've gotta laugh... I can be full of it ๐Ÿ˜ xย 

    1. jonquestor

      jonquestor

      Oh youโ€™re full of itโ€ฆso much some days it takes four tries to get it all outโ€ฆ.

    2. Andrew_Smiley94

      Andrew_Smiley94

      Lee is always full of crazies! ๐Ÿคฃ

    3. Lee249

      Lee249

      @jonquestorย @Andrew_Smiley94 I'm overwhelmed by your honesty haha love it guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

  10. Your sag pics look AMAZING. Thanks bud ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    1. William

      William

      Thanks mate. Nothing too special

  11. I think you might to tinker with your settings mate that's all I can assure you with xย 

    1. Mudmike

      Mudmike

      It's only the second time I've been and I'm lost and I can't find you

    2. Mudmike
  12. Hello you. Lets talk soon ๐Ÿ˜‰ Xย 

    1. jonquestor

      jonquestor

      Hiya Lee. Sorry I just saw this. I havenโ€™t seen you on in awhile. ย 
      take care hope to see you soon.ย 

  13. Read through many AMAZiNG stories re: boxers & sags. Love it guys mmmmm.ย ย 

  14. You're divine Alex x

  15. I went out after work with colleagues & had a few bevies pretty sloshed lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

  16. Hope to speak with @Admiralolsenย soon. Back to the day job in no time x

    ย 

  17. Spoke to a couple of guys tonight online. Loved it โค๏ธ

  18. Happy New Year fellow sexy saggers ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

    1. Andrew_Smiley94

      Andrew_Smiley94

      Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š

  19. Merry Christmas guys ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽโ›„๐ŸŽ…โ„๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ

    1. Emohotboy

      Emohotboy

      Yes u too my friend do not forget the saggerworld Xmasย 

    2. Andrew_Smiley94

      Andrew_Smiley94

      Merry Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š

  20. Quick route. You're all wonderful. Thanks to everyone this year who has made it happen on here โค๏ธ

    This site rocks. Love you all & have a great Christmas xxย 

    1. ElCarnicero

      ElCarnicero

      Enjoy your holiday!!

  21. SW is the best!! Always touched by this amazing community. Thank you everyone โค๏ธ xย 

  22. Tooth extraction, docs, hospital & cold all in one week but i'm a survivor.ย 

    1. ElCarnicero

      ElCarnicero

      Feel better!!

    2. Lee249

      Lee249

      Thanks @ElCarnicero body basically let me down all at once. On the mend ๐Ÿ‘

  23. I'm looking forward to seeing the site in awesome festive decorations ๐Ÿ™‚ xย 

  24. Great newย profile pic mate ๐Ÿ‘

  25. Holger Rune is adorable ๐Ÿคฉ I need him in a pair of boxers & nowt else now.ย 

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to Saggerworld.com and thanks for popping by. It would be great for you to create a FREE account, However by using this site as a guest, you must still agree to our Terms of Use.